Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Radiant Sunset

Once upon a summers night,
I decided to have a relaxing night.
So I took a look down at the beach,
And laid down on the warmth of the sand,
To look at the sunset, so radiant it took my breath away.
 It feels so tremendously good at the end of the day, as I sat and watched the waves glistened beyond my eyes and into the silhouette sunset.

As the sunset passed away, I remembered it as it could never tire, so I built an admiring fire. It danced with the flowing blow of the wind. The palm trees so calm and the gentle waves curling against the soft seashore.
The treasure of this beach is the treasure of  love, hope, and happiness with the Lord's beautiful creation; I just sat and listened.
I still remember it as though it was yesterday.
A place that will always be in my heart forever and for always.
Just like the Lord will be in my heart forever and for always.
It's always hard to leave a place you like, but just remember that there is always a next time.

1 comment: